If you would like to get more out of your marketing budget, you may want to consider hiring a firm to help. Here are some questions attorneys and law firms should be asking themselves and thier potential marketing partner.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Can you meet with a local account representative who can make immediate changes to your marketing campaign?
- Is it a long-term relationship or is it always a new rep?
- Are you getting the results you expected?
- Do you feel you’re getting your money’s worth?
- Can you be spending your monthly budget better or more effectively?
- Have you considered taking your budget and reallocating it across more opportunities?
- If so, how?
- Who will help you manage all these different relationships?
Questions for your marketing partner:
- How big is your marketing firm?
- How many clients do you have?
- Where is your headquarters?
- Who will work with me and what are their qualifications?
- Who do contact if I need to make immediate changes?
- What kind of clients do you work with?
- What is your marketing expertise?
- How do you measure success and track and report results?
- Do you require longterm contracts?
- What do I get when/ if I decide to leave?
- Do I have easy access to my site, content, analytics, etc.?